Imagine being on the most beautiful hillside and not being able to enjoy the view because you are busy puking your guts out. People with motion sickness will know exactly how horrible it feels. No matter how often you travel, you always end up being a killjoy at all trips. How to avoid getting sick while travelling? Though there is no sure cure, here are a few tips and tricks to help you have an event-free journey.
- Avoid staring down at your mobile phones, books, or kindle. Not only are you saving yourself from sickness, but you are also doing your eyes a favor.
- Stay active. Talk to your travel mates, or even offer to drive, as it will keep you and your stomach occupied.
- Chew on ginger or some mint gum. I’d say go for ginger!
- Stare ahead, and learn the routes as an exercise.
- Be prepared. Keep plastic bags and towels in your bag just in case.
The travel environment has an influence on how you feel on the journey. AJ Travels offers luxury vehicles for all your travel needs, keeping you safe and comfortable throughout your trip. Contact us today to book your favorite vehicle!